Precautions regarding accommodation
Terms to observed for security reasons
- Please make sure your door is locked when you leave the room during your stay. (In our hotel, the locks are automatic.)
- Please check the evacuation route map displayed on the hotel information desk in each guest room.
- Please lock the door with the internal key and the door hook when you are in the room or going to bed.
- Please refrain from meeting with visitors in your room.
Handling of valuables
- Please use the safety deposit box provided in your room (free of charge) to store your cash and valuables
- Please note that a deposit (advance payment) will be required upon arrival.
- Payment should be made every three days. However, if the amount exceeds 50,000 yen within 3 days, the hotel will ask for payment.
- When using the hotel’s restaurants, bars, etc., with your signature, please present your room key or accommodation card. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Payment by checks other than travel checks and currency exchange is strictly prohibited.
- We do not accept payment for food and beverage for our tenants, tickets for airplanes, trains, and sightseeing buses, cab fare, postage stamps, or postage for luggage.
Handling of belongings checked-in
- As a general rule, the storage period of belongings entrusted to us will be handled as follows
- a.Belongings left at the front desk: Only temporary storage before check-in.
- b.Lost and found items: To be handled in accordance with the law.
Actions to be avoided
- Please do not bring into the hotel any items that may disturb other guests.
- ａ．Dogs, cats, birds, and other animals or pets.
- ｂ．Explosives, volatile oils, or dangerous products that may ignite or catch fire.er.
- ｃ．Items that emit foul odors.
- ｄ．Firearms, swords, or other items prohibited by law without a permit.
- ｅ．Items of vast quantities.
- In the hotel, please do not engage in any action that may disturb public morality, public safety, or cause trouble or discomfort to other guests, such as shouting, singing, or playing musical instruments.
- The use of guest rooms by non-registered guests is strictly prohibited.
- Please do not use the guest rooms or the lobby for business activities, as an office, or any other purposes other than accommodation
- Please do not distribute or post advertising or promotional materials or sell goods in the hotel.
- Do not use the hotel’s facilities and equipment for any purpose other than intended or in any way that significantly alters their current condition.
- Please do not hang or display anything in the windows that may impair the appearance of the hotel.
- Do not leave personal belongings in the hallway or lobby.
- Please do not order or bring in food or beverages from outside the hotel.
- Please do not go outside the guestroom in your yukata or slippers to the corridors, lobbies, restaurants, bars, etc.
- Unless there is an emergency or unavoidable circumstances, please do not enter the emergency stairway, rooftop, tower, mechanical room, or any other facilities not intended for guests.
- Minors only are not permitted to stay at the hotel without the consent of a parent or guardian.
- In the event of damage, contamination, or loss caused to buildings, equipment, or other hotel property due to reasons other than force majeure, you may be required to pay compensation accordingly.